Following this came Singapore. It’s best if you take the opportunity to study and apply for a fully funded scholarship from the government of Singapore in 2023 (SINGA). SINGA stands for the Singapore International Graduate Award, an organization that offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students in Singaporean institutions. You can apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship without an IELTS score.
The SINGA is a singular scholarship opportunity where undergraduates can apply directly for Ph.D., Master, and Leading to Ph.D. scholarships after an undergraduate degree program. You will be awarded one of these four scholarships without paying any fee. The SINGA scholarship 2023 is available to students from all countries. To find out more about this scholarship, please go here.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2023
Why should you apply for a SINGA Scholarship to study in Singapore?
- It is a Government runs Fully Funded scholarship program.
- This Scholarship is for the 2023/24 intake.
- Till now SINGA has awarded more than 950 Scholarships.
- The Scholarship is open to more than over 170 Countries.
No of Scholarships
240 Scholarships are available from around the world.
- Full Tuition Fees are covered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
The SINGA Scholarship is offered in the Top 4 Singaporean Universities that are:
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- The Scholarship is open for application to all international graduates.
- There is no restriction on nationality or origin.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
We will contact only shortlisted applicants after 12 weeks of receiving their application. The deadline to apply for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 is 1st June 2023 (Singaporean Time).
How to Apply (Application Process)
A complete application must be submitted online. Here is the link to the official SINGA Scholarship Portal website.