The University of Edinburgh, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, is offering Master’s scholarships to students from China, India, Nigeria, Turkey, and Vietnam applying for a one-year postgraduate Master’s degree program for the 2023-2024 academic term.
The University of Edinburgh’s Master’s Scholarship Program offers financial support to students pursuing one-year postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom. Students can apply for courses in a variety of subjects at the 41 institutions in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The University is a member of the Russell Group, a group of British research universities, and the Sutton 13, a group of top British universities. It is the only UK university to belong to both the Coimbra Group and the League of European Research Universities, and is a founding member of One Europe and Universitas 21, both international associations of research-intensive universities. Traditionally, the university has maintained close teaching and research links with neighboring Heriot-Watt University. Edinburgh also offers a wide range of free online MOOC courses on the three global platforms Coursera, Edx and FutureLearn.
Eligibility University of Edinburgh Master’s Scholarships :
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be.
- Must be nationals and residents of China, India, Nigeria, Turkey and Vietnam who have been admitted as full-time students to an eligible one-year on-campus postgraduate master’s degree program.
- They must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- They must hold or expect to obtain the overseas equivalent of a first class honours degree in the UK.
Countries admitted: China, India, Nigeria, Turkey and Vietnam.
Type: Master’s degree
Amount of scholarship: £10,000
Number of scholarships: Numerous
- The application deadline for China, India and Nigeria is March 30, 2023.
- The application deadline for Turkey and Vietnam is May 1, 2023.