|UNIVERSITY||University of Alberta|
|NIVO||License, Master, Doctorate|
|UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA|
The University of Alberta stock exchanges in Canada will be open for 2023. L’Université de l’Alberta is a top 5 Canadian university and offers exchanges for international students to study master’s or doctoral programs.
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA IN CANADA OFFER
L’Université de l’Alberta is a public research university in Canada. L’Université de l’Alberta is the main economic engine in Alberta. The university’s impact on Alberten’s economy is estimated at $16.5 billion per year, representing 6% of the province’s PIB. The University of Alberta has more than 7,000 international students among its 150 salaried staff.
À computer du July 1, 2024The University of Alberta is undergoing restructuring:
College of Health Sciences: Government School of Public Health, Faculty of Readaption Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of KSR.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences: Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of ALES, Faculty of Engineering.
College of Social and Human Sciences: Faculty of Education, School of Commerce, Faculty of Arts.
The remaining faculties (Augustan, Campus Saint-Jean and Faculty of Autochthonous Studies) resteront des facultés autonomes.
L’Université de l’Alberta est classée 138e mondiales
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA STUDIES EXCHANGE
L’Université de l’Alberta offers a variety of exchange opportunities for undergraduate and graduate education, and also includes financial resources. You cannot send a message to certain exchanges. You automatically assume that the UAlberta exchange has serious access.
PROGRAMS D’ÉTUDES DISPONIBLES À L’UNIVERSITÉ DE L’ALBERTA
L’Université de l’Alberta offers plus 200 main cycle programmes, 500 second cycle programmes, 250 specializations and 300 areas of study. You can choose one of the options for selecting the available fields:
- Anesthesiology and medicine douleur
- Biological Sciences
- Biology of Cellular Communications
- Chemical material and materials
- Génie civil and environmental
- Communications and technology
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- The genius of electricity and computer science
- English sketches and cinema
- Faculty of Saint-Jean
- History and classics
- Human ecology
- Kinesiology, sports and recreation
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Library and Information Studies
- Mathematical and statistical sciences
- Mechanical Genie
- Medical genetics
- Medical microbiology and immunology
- Medical Sciences
- Génie Minier et Petrolier
- Modern languages and cultural studies
- Autochthonous sketches
- obstetrics and gynecology
- Occupational therapy
- Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences
- Pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals
- Physique therapy
- La physique
- Political science
- Sante Public
- Diagnostic radiology and imaging
- Readaptation medicine
- Religious sketches
- Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- Sketches about women and genres…
You can find a complete list of master cycle bail programs. A full list of master’s and doctoral programs is available on bail.
ADVANTAGES OF THE EXCHANGE D’ETOUDES DE L’UNIVERSITY DE L’ALBERTA AU CANADA
The University of Alberta offers many exchanges and students can take a combination of these exchanges. Exchanges and prizes are available to Canadian citizens, and permanent residents are available to international students admitted to master’s or doctoral programs. After graduating, international students can change their Canadian permanent resident status and gain even more Canadian citizenship.
If you have academic qualifications and outstanding academic excellence, the candidate may be awarded two or more professional exchanges on a temporary basis:
- University of Alberta Master’s Recruitment Exchange, cost: $17,000 plus course credits.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Exchange, Cost: Attributes in $5,000 tranches, various GPA and qualification options.
- Personnel recruitment exchange, cost: $5,000.
- Exchange of Higher Studies in the Sciences, value: $2,000.
- Commemorative Exchange of Higher Studies of Jean Isabelle Soper in the Sciences, value: $8,800.
- President’s Doctor of Distinction Award, value: $10,000 plus tuition and fees in subsequent years.
- Bourse d’Etudes Superieures de l’Alberta Innovates, cost: MSc ($26,000/year) and PhD ($31,000/year), additional CRSNG titles ($12,000/year)
- Isaac Walton Killam Memorial Exchange, Cost: $35,000 plus differentials for international students.
- Bourses d’Etudes Superieures du Canada – BESC de master, cost: US$17,500.
- Bourse d’études superieures Walter H Johns, value: equivalent to value aux frais de scolarité et aux frais
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Award, value: $5,000.
- Bourse d’Etudes Superieures en Recherche sur le Cancer Marie Arnold, value: $5,000.
- Bourse d’études superieures Ivy A Thomson et William A Thomson, cost: $15,000.
- Bourse d’études superieures BMO Groupe financier, cost: US$20,000.
- Exchange John et Patricia Schlosser pour l’environnement, value: $10,000.
- Bourse d’Etudes Superieures Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc., cost: $2,400.
CRITERIA RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are nominated by Canadian citizens or Australians by international students. If you pay for this device or study at these universities, you will not need to have an English language certificate.
The nomination process is complete. Candidates interested in these exchange programs to study in Canada must contact the university, become eligible for admission, and gain access to their chosen program. Exchanges or additional prizes that meet the criteria are taken into account when you log in. Ils reevront également des information sur les exchanges that are necessary and require additional services.