The School of Engineering at the University of Manchester is thrilled to offer scholarship awards to exceptional international students who will commence their taught studies in September 2023.
To be eligible for the Engineering the Future scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Reside in a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a full-time master’s level (taught) course within The Faculty of Science and Engineering, commencing in September 2023. If you have held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round and win the award, your offer will be reinstated.
- Have attained the necessary standard for the English Language qualification for their course.
- Be registered in full for their chosen course before the registration deadline.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class (2:1) classification, or an equivalent international qualification, or be making progress towards achieving this.
- Be self-funding (not sponsored) for the course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
The eligible countries for the scholarship are South Asia, South East Asia, and Africa.
The scholarship type is postgraduate.
The scholarship holds the following value:
- One full tuition fee waiver of up to £33,500 for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programs
- Four partial tuition fee waivers of £10,000 each
- Ten partial tuition fee waivers of £6,000 each
Fifteen (15) scholarships will be awarded in total.
No additional application is required for this scholarship opportunity, as all offer holders will be considered based on their academic merit. Individuals who are shortlisted may receive a contact for additional evaluation in the form of a written statement.
Applicants who have received an offer from the following departments will be considered for the scholarship:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
The deadline for application is July 13, 2023. Successful awardees will be announced on this date.