Masters Scholarship in Netherlands 2024
Full master’s scholarship in Holland for Latinos. Maastricht University promotes a global scholarship of international prestige, offers a high-level education completely free of charge to foreign students from nations outside the European Union. The mission and purpose of this global economic support project is to promote opportunities for excellence to applicants of high academic level who cannot afford the costs of elite universities.
At Maastricht University, international students from different cultures who share the same dream will meet: to become future leaders in their areas of interest. The aforementioned house of studies consists of two types of scholarships, one is called(High Potential Scholarship) , which is financed by funds from Maastricht University. The other international project is known as (Holland Scholarship) , which is promoted by Dutch universities and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Both scholarships are especially intended for candidates who are outside the European continent, with the aim of creating opportunities and training in the field of master’s degrees ata world-renowned university. Maastricht University ensures that you will gain focus and allow you to expand your academic and professional horizons across the globe.
Master in Holland with everything paid
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
Maastricht University, Netherlands.
Levels and areas of study:
Master’s degree of 13 or 25 months in any of the following areas:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences:
- Politics, Management and Education.
- Public Policies and Governance.
- International relations.
- Contemporary Literature and Arts.
- European Studies, Science and Technology.
- Criminology and Law.
- European Law and Market Integration.
- Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Human rights.
- International and European Tax Law.
- Taxes and Technology.
- Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management.
Faculty of Health:
- European Public Health.
- Biomedical sciences.
- Health and Rehabilitation.
- Sports and Nutrition.
- Innovation in Healthy Foods.
Faculty of Sciences and Engineering:
- Systems Biology.
Faculty of Psychology:
- Forensic psychology.
- Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Research in Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience.
Faculty of Business and Economics:
- Development in Organizations.
- Digital Business.
- Public Policies and Human Development.
- Strategy in Emerging Markets.
Who can participate?:
International students who demonstrate a high academic level.
Maastricht University will allocate the following prizes:
- Applicants enrolled in 13-month master’s degrees will receive maintenance funds of 12,350 euros, and candidates enrolled in 25-month master’s degrees will receive 23,750 euros.
- Health and civil liability insurance of 700 euros.
- Visa application worth 207 euros.
- Registration fees.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- International students outside the European Union.
- Comply with all requirements for obtaining a visa and entry to the Netherlands.
- Not having participated in any previous study program in the Netherlands.
- Be under 35 years old before September 1, 2024.
- Adequate command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Make a formal registration for the full master’s scholarship in the Netherlands through the Maastricht University entry system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of the passport.
- Detailed personal information.
- Among others.
Win a full master’s scholarship in Netherlands, visit the Maastricht University website to know every detail of the registration process.
Until February 1, 2024.